Thursday, September 01, 2005

Happy Jack Turns 1!

Today is Happy Jack Designs first anniversary. One year ago I officially started the business. I so wish that I could still be doing it full time, as it is what I consider my career and besides my family, my passion in life. But alas, economic needs win out everytime, don't they?

Went to the girl's Back to School night last night. Met the teacher, saw her desk & locker (hope she isn't too mad we rearranged everything in her locker!). I miss seeing my baby girl. She is growing up WAY to fast.



Here is a pic of the kids on the first day of school. The girl wearing her new Frederick School shirt and the boy in his Prairieview shirt. They both opted for having a ton of Happy Jack buttons on their new messenger bags. Dang, where did my babies go?

Unfortunately my schedule is crazy again (again, what am I thinking....STILL). Working tonight, tomorrow night, and both weekend days as well. I *think* I have labor day off at both jobs. I am soooooooooooo looking forward to that.



Ok, lunchtime is over. Back to job #1.

1 Comments:

At 12:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man they're getting big lulu!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home