Tuesday, August 23, 2005

School Drop Off Day

Today is school supply drop off day in the district. Patrick took a half day vacation so he can take the kids to school and meet the teachers, etc. I met the boy's teacher last Friday, did I mention that? Yesterday we had staff meetings most of the day. Today we had a technology meeting with all of the tech staff and info assistants. Lack of funding is extremely hard on these folks. On a somewhat related note, while working at the other place over the weekend I noticed a little blurb in the paper about the district education foundation, and at the end was the web address! My first website to get newspaper publicity! www.ccsd46educationfoundation.com for those that don't know. lol

Tonight is my last night in the sweep of 7 days straight at the other place. I have tomorrow off! I wanted to have tomorrow off (first day of school) so we could all do something together. Maybe we'll go try Potesta's pizza. It is a new place that opened up near our old house. Tomorrow we also start our new after school plan, although Patrick is taking abother half-day vacation tomorrow so he'll be home with them the rest of the day.

Off to work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home