Friday, August 05, 2005

FRIDAY!!

I made it through week 1 of the new job. I miss my babies though. They've been at Camp Granny all this week. I was very sad yesterday at the thought of how much I'm having to work and not be able to see the kids, but I did get 1 good year out of staying at home, and at least with this job I am very close by and get home early and for lunch etc. It's not like I have to drive an hour and a half both ways, just about 5-10 minutes. So while it's not my ideal situation, maybe it's only temporary, and it isn't as bad as it could be.

Alright time to get going back. Have a good weekend who ever is out there...

3 Comments:

At 6:18 AM, Blogger Annette said...

Hi there!

We got a letter from Anna yesterday with her very cute camp notepaper - very nice! Thanks for giving it to her! She said she and her friends loved the cookies!

 
At 9:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

mortgage articles for refinance mortgage home loans

 
At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A

 

Post a Comment

<< Home