Friday, August 19, 2005

Barely Kicking..

Well, looky here....it has been a week since I last posted. Let's see...what have I been up to? Um...1 word....WORK! 40 hours at the school district and 35 hours at the other place, plus orders for Happy Jack. And PTO stuff too. It is a madhouse around here. The good news is that pretty soon we will be settled into a more normal routine, I hope. The other place seems to have finally figured out my schedule requirements and I actually have some days off coming up. I'm taking off Monday nights for village/school board meetings and Tuesday nights for PTO meetings and Saturday mornings for Market Day and soccer games. And I'm taking off whenever there are any other school activities, like the first day of school. I was asked tonight to serve on a committee for the village. Programs committee, I think it is. I'm seriously thinking about it because I think it would be extremely cool. I've been told it is only a once per month meeting and doesn't take up much time. I'll have to mull it over for a bit, but I'm definitely interested.

My boss at the district loaned me a terrific book (two actually) on getting business to come to you. For a business book it is very good. I've been taking it with me to the other job to read on break time. And here's something that occured to me tonight as I was ringing someone up. I *think* today was payday at this place. lol. I've been so busy I've forgotten to notice. I'll have to check that. And hopefully I will get a paycheck from the district this time around. I missed the cutoff with my paperwork last time so I should get a nice big check at the end of the month. Greatly looking forward to that.

Ok, off to bed for me. Gotta work again in the morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home