Friday, August 12, 2005

Um...sorry...!

Can't believe its been almost a week since I wrote in last. Ooops. Well that's what happens when I'm never home. This has been a non-stop week. Working, working, meetings, and more. I've seen the kids for about an hour all week long. They were sad today when they went to Granny's house because I had to kiss them goodbye and tell them I'd see them tomorrow sometime. And well, I'd say more, but I have to run back to work in a few minutes and my bagel just popped from the toaster.

BUT, I did want to share a fantastic site. One plus of the new job is seeing all of the cool curriculum and educational catalogs that come in. One is for a company called
MindWare. They have fantastic mind games and some art stuff too. I would love to offer some of this stuff on Happy Jack. But in the meantime, this would be an excellent site to bookmark for Christmas gift giving ideas!! There are a bunch of games in there that I want to play too! Visit them at www.mindwareonline.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home