Monday, July 25, 2005

Pics are Up

I opened an account with Flickr.com as a photo books for posting photos. Check out the Hansel & Gretel play here.

In other news...I met with HR on Saturday and am switching off overnights to part time evenings either on the floor or cashiering. So I get to keep my discount. I am hoping they let me off overnights after this week of I'll have a big problem as I start the new job Aug. 1. I am scheduled Tues-Sat. this week, not sure what I was scheduled for the following week.

I have a new website going up...
http://www.ccsd46educationfoundation.org I am the webmaster at the moment. We'll see if my new job impacts any of my school activites. I don't want to have any conflict of interest charges filed against me.

I'm going to check the weather and then see about going to the pool today. Today or tomorrow might be the last chance to go to the pool during the week this summer. Starting in August the kids will have to go to my mom's house during the week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home