Monday, August 01, 2005

I'm Home!

First day of work under my belt. Let's see....the AC wasn't working this morning, but someone came and fixed it, although it never really cooled down much. I ordered a bunch of stuff, made some phone calls (although my voice mail doesn't work yet, so please, don't leave me any messages), had lunch, did some contracts, made an appointment to get fingerprinted, and came home. So that was my day.

The kids went on the train this morning with Patrick for their "Granny Week" festivities. Not sure what is being planned, although they will go to the pool with my sister, and possibly Medieval Times at some point. I miss them already.

Tonight we are going to try to run a care package up to my niece who is camping in Wisconsin and then we're going to swing over to Kenosha and look for a car. It would help if I knew how much money I'm making with the new job, but until the teachers' contract is settled I have no clue. Wonder how they'll pay me if it isn't resolved soon....hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home