Saturday, August 06, 2005

I got a car!!

Yea! Finally some really excited and long overdue news. We got a second car, finally, today. We've been looking all week long, and took the plunge today and were driving home in the new VAN by 3pm. We got a used Nissan Quest mini van. Beige color with tan leather interior. It is very similar to our old van, but is missing a few options, but actually has some other really cool options, so we are very happy with it. It will be primarily for me to go back and forth to work and around town while Patrick will use the Malibu to go back and forth to his work, as he's been doing. We decided to go with the van over several other smaller cars we looked at because of the obvious room advantage, plus we get the option again of doing shows if we want to, being able to haul stuff home (like wood, etc.), being able to stick the bikes in the back and go further out to go riding, plus this van has a sunroof AND the back window opens up too, so this will make the perfect Happy Jack Parade-mobile! Peter has already designed plans for how we can throw candy out the back window and I can stick my head up out the sunroof and with a spinning Happy Jack hat on my head. lol. Kids.

Tomorrow I start back at the other job. Working from 1 to 10 or 11 or something like that. Not sure if I'll be cashiering or working the floor or what, but at least I won't be unloading a truck!! Off to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home