Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Vote & BUY!

Cast my vote this morning. Now its just wait and see. I told the kids this morning that if all went well they would get art, music and gym back next year and the new school too. We've got our fingers crossed, but the Vote No people were slinging the mud right up to the end. I think everything here is way to close to call. You know I'll be sitting here tonight watching the results.

Next battle to get ready for is the first HOA meeting on Thursday. Meeting with a neighbor this afternoon about our strategy to take the power out of the HOA. It's always somethin', isn't it?

And if you feel so inclined..check out my ebay auctions this week. 50 items listed so far with lots more to come. These aren't Happy Jack items, but lots of fun stuff including vintage toys that will go to fund Happy Jack. Visit Lulu's Toys - My other alter ego. lol Lulu's Toys on Ebay

Course, if you don't need any vintage toys, you might need a book basket, right?

5 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Happy Jack, You have a pretty cool blog site. If you are interested, go see my bizarre auctions site. You can't help but wonder, do people really sell this stuff??

 
At 11:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Happy Jack, I had been out looking for some new information on online auctions when I found your site and this post. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there Happy Jack, I had been out looking for some new information on auctions when I found your site and this post. Though not just what I was searching for, it drew my attention. An interesting post and I thank you for it.

 
At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Happy Jack, Out surfing for information on online auction sites & happened upon your site. While this post wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

 
At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Happy Jack, Out surfing for information on auctions & happened upon your site. While this post wasn't exactly spot on, it did strike a note with me. Thank you for the really good read.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home