Monday, March 21, 2005

Search Engines

Woo-hooooo! We just got our first order off the web site from an internet search! Someone looking for bookweek posters visited Happy Jack (we were listed 3rd in the search) and they spent quite a bit of time on the site and placed an order for the poster and a book basket! I am so excited to see the search results finally picking up. More and more people are finding us through MSN and Yahoo searches. Google I'm still working on, but I have complete confidence that Google will pick up soon since I have a good site. It's just a matter of getting the information to the right people.

We're also picking up some support in our fight to take back the neighborhood. Can't really go into details, but I am very encouraged by the backing of support from several influential people recently. There is a board meeting tonight so we will be attending.

1 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the order from the web site. I always knew you could do it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home