Wednesday, March 30, 2005

I'm not MIA...

It's Spring Break this week and I've been occupied with many, many children coming and going through my sliding back door. We're having spectacular weather...in the upper 60s, today it is 74, but we have a tornado watch in effect and severe thunderstorms rolling in. I certainly can't complain with the weather though. I am just relieved to be walking barefoot in the grass at this point.

In Jack-land my little suitcases arrived from California! They are just what I wanted. Maybe a tad bit smaller than I expected, but I think they will be fantastic for their intended purpose. Watch for them this summer.

Also had a request for personalized Military buttons today for some families out near Fort Benning. Interesting. Never thought about Military buttons before. Also HS reunion buttons and favors. Hmmm.... very interesting.....

In case you don't see me again for a few days, I'm here, just herding children through my house. Happy Spring!

1 Comments:

At 3:34 PM, Blogger ~*~*~*~*~ said...

From a stepmom of two little redheads and mom to a set of twins, just wanted to say hello and Cute site!

Will be checking back for updates :)

I am a blog addict!

Gayla

 

Post a Comment

<< Home