Thursday, March 24, 2005

Easter is...this Sunday? You sure about that?

What?! Thursday already? How did that happen? And are you sure it isn't Friday? This week has been a living nightmare, but all is now quiet on the western front. How many more days until the election? I was asked by my Trustee friend to join some village committees, like maybe the new downtown redevelopment committee or the economic developement committee. I'd maybe do downtown since I have big ideas for what they should do down there. I think fixing up the downtown would do a great deal for improving the image and reputation of this village and would also help to attract other businesses to this general area.

I also put my hat in to run for the PTO board as one of 2 Ways and Means board members. The other member who does W&M asked me to run. We work very well together so if I get elected I think we could do some good stuff. And, like she said, doing some work on the PV PTO would be a good jumping off spot in anticipation of the new K-8 school here in the neighborhood that they have scheduled to open in the fall of 2007 pending positive referendum vote. I have lots of ideas for the PTO.

And I have so many ideas for Happy Jack and just not enough hours in the day. I know I've said it before, but sheesh, where does the time go? I have a couple big projects that I want to launch this summer, graduation is coming up, I need to research school contacts to get some info to teachers before the end of the year, I have new designs in my head that are just clammoring to get out. Today marks the beginning of Spring Break too, and it is sunny at the moment (although only 31 degrees) - so if it warms up a bit I want to take the kids and loopy dog for a walk around the neighborhood. Loopy dog is itching to get outside, although I'm sure she'll walk about 3 houses down the street and decide that's enough.

And are you sure Easter isn't next week?

1 Comments:

At 11:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like a good idea joining all that stuff, PTO sounds the best. I think you should take that loopy dog out and sic it on the Queen of Modrona or at least let it leave a deposit or two on her driveway. Apparently since you didn't know this Sunday was Easter you haven't colored a single egg....so I suppose the bunny won't stop at your house. don't think he would anyway with that loopy dog who barks at birds !!!
I hope you are the grandest lady in the Eater Parade oops Fruedian slip I meant Easter Parade.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home