Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Buttons & Beef

The mayor's sign won out over the referendum sign. They came with a HUGE sign last night. heh heh. I love rocking the boat. That's all I'll say politically for now. Although I will point out that the mayor was endorsed by the Daily Herald.

On to other business. Buttons seem to be flying out of here lately. Many are referendum buttons, but I've had orders for lots of other custom buttons lately. I think buttons are making a comeback.

St. Pat's day is tomorrow. Do you have your corned beef? I don't think we do. I better go get some tonight.

If anyone out there (And I think there's only one other person, but it can't hurt to try) knows of someone graduating this year, I'd love that info to send a flyer about graduation baskets and goodies. Anyone have any ideas on how I can get that info into the right hands? Preschool - Kindergarten - Jr. High - High School - College graduations? I will have goodies soon!!

And of course, don't forget Easter is coming up next weekend! Do you have your chocolate carrot yet? Hmmmmm?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home