Sunday, September 11, 2005

September 11

Today is September 11. Today I am home sick from job #2. I worked last night until midnight with a slightly sore throat and woke up this morning all achey with a pounding headache and very sore throat. So now that I have a little free time today I'm doing some much needed Happy Jack catch-up work. Still really want to go back to bed though. But on the upside...I get 3 meals today! lol. Patrick made pancakes and bacon this morning!

Yesterday we had the first soccer games of the season. Girl's team lost, boy's team came from behind to tie. It was hot and sunny but a nice day. Got some really good pics too. I'll list a link when we get them posted.

Back in HJ land, I've got several pending and potential orders lately. One order is worth about what it takes me to earn at job #2 in 2 weeks. See if I could just get the word out I think I could have a sustainable job with HJ. It just takes some more time, which I don't have. It is really maddening. I need a guardian angel, or maybe a small business loan. Sure would beat these other two jobs I've got to deal with.

Back to work. And give a pumpkin a kiss.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home