Wednesday, July 20, 2005

RAIN!

It finally rained today! Well, stormed is more like it. We had some pretty good thunder & lightning come through this afternoon. Lots of tree limbs and branches down in Grayslake. Luckily since we don't have many trees near us we didn't sustain any damage. Almost toppled my tomato plants though. But it was so nice to see the driving rain. We need more though.

Worked this morning until 7am. I got to do Housewares and Stationery by myself. We unloaded a 2200+ piece truck in an hour and a half. Our TL was jumping for joy. Apparently that is some kind of record. I hear Thursday we have a 2200+ truck and another truck too. So it will be a long tiring night on Thursday. Don't look for a post from me on Friday. lol.

I also went to another job interview today. This one with the local school district. Everything they presented in the job description was something I've done previously. Office clerical, purchasing, equipment maintenance, database, spreadsheet, budgeting, Mac/PC, etc. So I think I would be a good fit. They asked me to fax over my references, which I did, and also the president of the PTO sent an email about me too. Now we just wait and see.

Ok, gotta go finish up some baskets. I'm soooooo glad I have tonight off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home