Friday, June 24, 2005

It's soooooooo HOT

Ok, I know I complained non-stop about the cold, but come on....now it's 97 degrees out and hasn't rained in like forever. Can't even walk on the grass it is so dry. We were up til about 1am trying to get the last of the garage sale stuff ready. Had to make signs and stuff and finish up a Happy Jack order and finish up 2 birthday presents. And to top it off loopy dog got sick in the middle of the night. That's just what we needed.

I just got home from my meeting with the job place. I'm being sent for my drug test and background test, etc. Looks like I'm hired pending those things. I'll hear back from them sometime this week. I'm getting nervous though about the hours and the sleep and stuff. Hope I am up to this. Pay is pretty good, so I think I'll just have to buckle down and deal with it. I just hate the thought of messing up the kids summer by me needing to sleep. I was so looking forward to having fun with them this year.

Ok, time to pull the garage sale stuff in. We're going to open up early tomorrow morning and hopefully close up early too. It's just WAY too hot...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home