Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Time to make the donuts...

oh wait, they probably wouldn't hire me either. lol. There are numerous job listings posted on the D46 website. Seems administrators and teachers are bailing. Both the principal and vice principal of the middle school have resigned, superintendent, asst. superintendent, board secretary, elementary school principal, the list goes on and on. But I did notice a job as an office clerk at the kids' school so I am going to apply for that. Maybe with my art background I can fill in when the new art teacher (if they find one) leaves.

Today is the second grade picnic. And M's last full day at PV. I bet she will be sad. This was her third school in 5 years. Although looking back I had been in 4 schools by the time I hit 3rd grade. So she's right on target with me. Ok, I gotta finish the teacher gifts and get in the shower. Hope I make it through the sack race. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home