Saturday, June 11, 2005

Block Party Day!

Today is our second annual block party. I'm lucky I live on the cool block. lol. I think we are the only one to have block parties around here. We're doing a carnival theme this year with lots of activities for the kids. I'll be doing face painting. I'll try to post some pictures later on if I can lift my arms.

So what is it with the loopy dog anyway? During the week she sleeps in til oh, 11...12...sometimes even 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Lately though, she's up before 6am!! I got up with her this morning at 5:50am. But at least I'm getting some work done. Darn dog. Here's a couple pics of the goofball...



And one in her natural state:



And one of the backyard and lake:



Ok, gotta get going now and make sure I have everything ready for the party. Still need to bring up the tables and pack the popcorn bags. Oh, and we have to go get the girl who was at a sleepover party. More about that later on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home