Friday, June 17, 2005

Summer Vacation ...Day 5

I've all but finished up the charitable organization newsletter I work on, and last night got myself entrenched in the new Education Foundation starting up here in the district. I'll be doing the website/identity for the group. The foundation will be a not for profit charitable organization and is looking to garner some big names to serve on the board. They are also targeting some large corporations and looking for grants to support the arts and other programs here in the elementary district.

Patrick took off work today so we are going to get the kids registered for school (early registration saves $50) and pick up our garage sale permit. Then go to the Lake County Museum. I also want to try and get a few more of the job applications finished and returned. I have my resume and cover letter all ready to mail to the district for the office clerk job at Prairieview. That would be awesome. Course we'd have to figure out how to get me there...

By the way...yesterday's desserts were cinnamon cake, and blueberry muffins. The cinnamon cake was great and the muffins are for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home