Thursday, June 23, 2005

Thursday=Pool

Thursday, we've decided, is pool day. So far we're still working out the kinks in our summer schedule, and I'm sure all that we've figured out so far will change if I get offered the job tomorrow. I will be spending a vast amount of odd hours asleep. But, we'll figure it out and maybe I might even be able to get a car by the end of the year. But I'm putting the cart before the horse. I'm meeting with the fine folks at the job place again tomorrow. They want to see me "for about 10 minutes" so I'm guessing that maybe that is about a drug test and a job offer - which they keep pointing out to me is a really hard job that I'm really overqualified for. Yeah, I know.

Tomorrow is also the garage sale. We have much more crap, er, stuff than I could possibly have imagined. I'm planning to spend a few bucks after the sale and get a few more carpet pieces to put in the basement so the kids can play down there some. We've actually cleared out a pretty nice sized area. And I still have a bit of a pile to list on ebay too. In my spare time, of course.

Also discovered yesterday during "Domestic Wednesday" that the kids fight over who gets to clean the bathrooms. Have made mental note to take advantage of that fact. Also am whittling down the mountain of laundry we've accumulated in the last week. We went through 2 boxes of clothes that someone at my last job gave to me, so I've got two baskets full of those clothes to wash in addition to our regular stuff and the 4 baskets of towels.

Word to the wise...never tell an 8 year old he has a savings account he never knew about. Time to start sunscreening for our trek to the pool...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home