Thursday, March 10, 2005

Snow, snow go away...

...and don't come back for a long time. Enough already. I really don't like snow very much. I'm a naturally cold person. I need warmth. And blankets. I really like blankets. Can't pass by one in a store without wanting to buy it. And I mean REALLY wanting to buy it. I think I'm a compulsive blankie buyer. I need help.

On another note...we're back to play rehearsal tonight. Last rehearsal and then performances on Friday, Saturday and Sunday. I'm really going to miss those kids! It is really neat to see the cast & play come together. I worked backstage for several traveling shows during college and always played bass in the pit for high school musicals. I had forgotten how fun it is. Happy Jack made buttons and candy bars for the performers. I need to figure out a way to be able to sell those at all of the PD shows. Or at least be included on the order form with the T-shirts, etc. I think a button being worn by a kid would be some nice PR for the performance. Will have to work on that.

Enough babble for now. Back to candy wrapping....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home