Saturday, January 20, 2007

Weekend Activities

It's a cold, frosty weekend in Happy Jack Land. It is very bright outside and snowy. It is supposed to snow another 4-5 inches tomorrow. I am so glad this past week is over. I had to present at a school board meeting on Tuesday. I was really extremely nervous about it but I think it went ok. I wish I was better at that sort of thing. I just don't have any self confidence.

Had a bad day on Wednesday which has left me feeling very unsettled. Went to a very long overdue doctor's appointment on Thursday. The doctor laughed at me for going missing for five years, but did mention that I lost 6 pounds in that time. Gee thanks. lol. Glad to have that taken care of finally. Went shopping afterwards and got some nice things. A new pair of jeans, shirt and a few other unmentionables. lol. It's time to start taking care of me.

Had two days of Power School training this week which finishes up the offices in two of the schools. Glad that is over. Friday I mainly worked on the website. I also spent about an hour at the middle school taking pictures of staff for the website. That was fun. They seemed excited about the Feb. web plan. So I now have 12 pictures. I need 20 to have full coverage of 1 picture a day. If I get more than that (which I'm hoping for) I'll need to write a script to change the pics throughout the day. I think I'll put two pics of me in....one as the webmaster and one as my current position which I won't list by name. lol.

Today I have orders to finish, taxes to finish, bills to pay, Xmas stuff to put away, and just overall cleaning and stuff that I've really needed to attend to. Tomorrow is the Bears playoff game against the Saints. I'm going in to the office for a while to assist with the setup of my new web server. I've never done anything with servers before so I want to be there to learn. I'm sure I won't be of any help, but it will be good to observe. Also have a lot of work to do with the Academy website. That needs to be up and functional by Wednesday. I hope next week is better than this week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home