Friday, December 08, 2006

Ouch...

You know how some people throw their backs out? I threw my jaw out this evening. It gets stuck sometimes which is quite awkward and painful to pop back into place when it happens. Tonight, though, it didn't get stuck exactly, although when I closed my mouth it made a horrible grating sound and now it clicks when I move it. Later on when I went to talk it popped back out again too. Sheesh. So I'm resting it in bed. lol. I think I'll do some reading while I'm in here.

I've been reading some grown up books lately...Catcher in the Rye, Cannery Row, The Pearl, and now a book called Criss Cross that the girl got for her birthday. I've got a bunch more books coming through the school orders soon too.

In Happy Jack land I have a bunch of orders all of a sudden. Of course the timing of these things is never ideal...I am also working on a student directory that is taking a lot of my time. I hope to have all orders either out the door tomorrow or ready to ship on Monday. I better have the directories finished then too. It will be a busy weekend.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home