Saturday, December 02, 2006

Random Thoughts

Ok, I know its been a while, but sheesh, they changed how the Blogger thing works and I couldn't figure out how to log in to post. Doh!

It is now December and I haven't posted since, what, September? Whoops! Here are the latest things going on in my life and the life of the pumpkin. Job #1 is going much better. I am still technically a secretary, but believe me, I'm doing everything possible to get the little oversight rectified. I am wholly responsible for the district website at this point, I am receiving the webmaster email, and numerous people have said I am the webmaster, but until that is my title I will not rest. My first year of working at the district has been nothing short of a roller coaster. There were many days I contemplated driving my car into the pond in front of the district office. But I do believe quitting job #2 has finally returned me to my senses. Last year was seriously one of the darkest periods in my life, but things are looking better. When I had to go back to work I thought I could handle doing menial work just to have a paycheck. I figured I'd put in my day (or 16 hours worth as it ended up) and go home a forget about it. But let's face it, I've never been one to be able to forget about anything. I take everything to heart, every little comment, every sideways glance, every failure and frustration. I stew over everything. I'm just no good at shrugging things off. Doing menial work just isn't in me. I need to have a purpose.

[end of part one...]

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home