Friday, July 01, 2005

Summertime

It is a gorgeous day out today. 66 degrees, sunny for the most part, but we're hoping for rain. We so desperately need it. Since it is so nice today I'm going to do some work outside, packing up the rest of the garage sale stuff, and tending to my gardens. Take a look at these summertime photos. I took this one last week when the boy and I were out back by the lake.



And look who we found swimming in the lake...



We were thinking about going to the pool again today (spent 4 hours there yesterday) but I don't think my legs can handle another trek there and back. I was seriously running out of steam on the return trip yesterday. I got a lot of design work done while at the pool though. I usually get out a few hours ahead of our departure time so I can adequately dry off before the ride home. So lots of new designs to try out soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home