Monday, April 18, 2005

Wild Weekend Adventures

Went to Wal-Mart over the weekend to get snacks for soccer and had to sneak around as I walked in right behind someone from my previous life. EEEeeeeegads it was a close one. While "that person" mosied along I ran back through the children's department (where "that person" certainly wouldn't be heading) detoured over to the snack section, grabbed the goods and ran over to the toy section (knew "that person" wouldn't be going there either). Saw a few really cute things that could come in handy in pumpkin-land and then ran back to the check-outs. Had too much for the express lane, so I checked the next one and...argh...there was "that person", who luckily still didn't see me. Went down about 10 lanes and checked out there, trying not to look over my shoulder the entire time. I made it out of the lane, but stopped to take my stuff out of the cart (didn't need to drag the cart all the way out) and just as I was scooping up my last bag I saw "that person" turn the corner and head towards to door. Luckily, without missing a beat, I scooped my last bag and made a bee-line for my car. Didn't know I could move that fast, did ya?

Soccer games went great! Two wins this week! Girl's team won 5-3, and boy's team won 1-0. We'll take it. Looks like it might rain again tomorrow though, so might not have girl practice again.

Did some shopping over the weekend for Jack and got some really great stuff! April showers are bringing something soon! Can't wait to roll out the new fun stuff! Also got a few more potential orders, and an invite to display and sell at the "Turn off your TV Week" event at school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home