Thursday, April 21, 2005

Grilled Cheese? For breakfast?

I'm having a craving for grilled cheese. I know it's only 9:30am, but it sounds good to me about now. I'm not a big breakfast eater, although I do require a Cherry Coke to jump start me in the morning. That's usually the extent of my breakfast, but today I'm feeling a bit hungry. Hmmm.....wonder if there's any food in the fridge.

My SIL is visiting today from CA. Every time she comes to visit we have nasty weather. It's been nice and sunny and in the 70s-80s, but now it has dropped back down to the 50s. And won't be warming back up until next week after she leaves. I don't want to say it to her face, but I think it's her. But she will get to see the kids play soccer in the freezing cold on Saturday, so that should make the trip fun.

Monday night Jack will be at school for the kick off of their Turn off the TV week extravaganza. Did I mention that already? Seems like I did, but I can't remember what I've said where or to whom. Should be fun though. I have to figure out what all I'm taking with me. Just a few token baskets, I think, some loose books, and other gifty things. I'm not expecting many sales from this, but hope the exposure will be good. I'm printing up more brochures & flyers.

Also, just got a plug on one of the gift basket boards. Might see a little custom work from that, hopefully. Am really surprised I haven't seen anything come from the custom military buttons page a fellow gift basket maker posted for me. She lives near a base and belongs to an email group for the base and posted a web page for me, but I haven't heard a thing from anyone about it. Here's the link in case anyone is interested in military buttons... www.happyjackdesigns.com/militarybuttons.html

Well, back to work. I have lots of new baskets to photograph and get on the site. Tootles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home