Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Nothing new...

Not much going on. Working on staying up late and sleeping in so I get used to my new schedule, but that's not working so good. Loppy dog always wakes me up and the kids don't seem to understand the concept of getting off the couch to let her out. That's gonna change quick. The boy is going for "Granny Day" tomorrow. Riding the train downtown to do whatever he wants with Granny. Girl is going to a friend's house while I have training for the new job. Still have to find out what's up with Market Day and if I can even do that now with the job thing.

Finished up 3 orders last night (one benefit of staying up late) and more laundry. Also added some more new links to the link page at Happy Jack. Today we are going to head to the pool in a bit since the girl has a later call tonight for play rehearsal. We'll be back in a bit...hopefully all intact. lol

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home