Friday, June 03, 2005

Catching up

This has been a very busy week. We've had to cram way too much into a short week. But today is Friday...the last Friday of school. EEeegads the children will be home for summer soon. I've been working on 40 soccer baskets/bundles for three different teams, another set of soccer chocolate bars for another team, bars for the referees and board of directors of AYSO, a retirement basket, a golf basket, a sample pack for a 700-bar order proposal, and another sample pack for a youth football organization. Add in there, two soccer practices, a meeting with that lady last night, a block party planning meeting/baby shower/going away party, play rehearsal, play fundraising, packing 37 goodie bags for the block party, and my sis is coming up with the nieces to spend the night tonight. Tomorrow we have 8am & 9:15am soccer games (last ones of the season) of course on different fields, and we have team pics and goodies to hand out. This will be interesting. I'm thinking maybe I will give out the pics and goodies to the parents during the game so we can just skeedaddle after the boy's game and run over to the girl's game. Then maybe we'll head back over to the boy's field and look for the rest of the refs/board members to give their candy bars. Next week I plan on sitting my beeeehind on a lounge chair at the pool. lol

In other news...the girl has a cracked baby tooth. Didn't I say that she is following in the footsteps of her dear old mom? I had a cracked baby tooth that had to be pulled. Course mine was when I was 18. But her's is looking not so good. It is one of the front molar ones, and it is cracked horizontally across the crown, like the top part is lifting off the root. I can't imagine that is good, and she went to the nurse because it was bothering her yesterday (which is when they discovered it was cracked). So I'm calling the dentist today and see what they say. I'm betting she's going to have to have it pulled. She's not a happy camper.

That's all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home