Friday, May 20, 2005

Happy Birthday!

Today's my little bub's birthday...today's my little bub's birthday! He doesn't think we got him any presents. lol. We had to go to two meetings last night and he kept saying that two of us could go to the meeting and the other two could go get him presents and cupcakes for school. We did go get the cupcakes after the meeting. The presents have been hidden in my room for the last 2 weeks. lol. And he wrote the cutest note up in his room last night. It said:

"It's my birthday. I am exited to get Star Wars stuff or whatever you give me! I love my family even Bean!"

Aaawwwww...my little bub. Patrick is taking a half day today so he'll be home when the kids get home and he'll make a cake while I wrap the presents. We're thinking birthday dinner tonight (Bub picked Olive Garden...how did I get the kids with expensive taste?!) and maybe we'll go see Star Wars too. He's dying to see it and Patrick told him in a couple weeks when it isn't so crowded. We'll have to see how everything works out time-wise. We'd want to go to an earlier movie when it's not too crowded, like maybe a 4~4:30 one or something. But that would definitely be a big surprise for him.

Happy Birthday Little Bub!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home