Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Animal Crackers in my soup

I like animal crackers. Gave them to the girl in her lunch this morning. And speaking of animal crackers, I found the cutest little book set that looks like a box of animal crackers. Watch for that to show up on Happy Jack sometime soon.

PTO elections are tonight.

By the way, I haven't written about the bus trip to Springfield yet, but that was really interesting. As soon as we got off the bus Andy Shaw from ABC news was there to interview our group's leader. I saw myself in the video, and in a couple newspaper pictures too. I had never been inside the capital before and it was really neat. The Governor hid in his office and there were about 3,000 people there, a big rally was held in the Rotunda and then everyone split up to go meet with Senators and Reps. The Rep for our area seems like a big weenie, sorry dude, but you need to go. He doesn't seem to think there is any problem with school funding.

Oh, and today it will be in the 60s.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home