Thursday, May 12, 2005

What happened to Spring?

It was in the 30s this morning. What is going on here? It was rainy and windy and cold all day yesterday. Doesn't look like there will be soccer practice today...expecting another day of rain. My tulips are going to be all gone before I get a chance to take pics of them! Phooey.

Today I need to catch up on house work. I finished up all the orders I had, just a couple pending now. And another potential order that was discussed at one of the school meetings yesterday. Yippee! I sent out 50 flyers to schools in the area and a few in better areas in the last couple days for teachers end of the year goodies, so we'll see if the hit counter goes up on the web page. Orders would be nice too...

Still working on the next new product release. I think this one will be the beginning of June. Maybe end of May if I can get everything finished in time. So far I have 19 items finished, and 3 more down on paper. Gotta finish those up soon.

Guess I better get busy.

1 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So, that nasty weather is not all my fault.

Happy Birthday.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home