Thursday, March 03, 2005

I love elementary school.

Mt. Vesuvius (made of beans) has left the house. The land-form project is complete. And really cool looking too. My lil' bub did a great job glueing hundred of beans on a volcano. We're having a fence put in along our property line, well, we're not doing it, but the park district is. So there are workers out back and along the side putting up a split-rail fence and driving the already loopy dog batty. Although I haven't heard her bark in a bit so she must be assuming her natural position of laying on her back in the sun with her feet in the air.

Today's agenda includes printing brochures and cards, finishing up the raffle book baskets, working on the gigantic ice cream soda displays, and packing up ebay wins to ship out. Anyone need any vintage toys? Look for me on ebay under HappyJackDesigns and as Lulustoys.

Tomorrow we're off to the Halloween Trade Show to see what goodies are coming out for Halloween. I LOVE Halloween. Bet you figured that out, though, huh.

1 Comments:

At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this blog. Very good idea. Its funny and informative. It will be great to track your progress as your business grows.

And I'll look into buying something too =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home