Monday, February 28, 2005

Monday Morning and all is good...

Another Monday morning has rolled around. This is an extremely busy week for us. We have opening night for my daughter's play this Saturday, then performances Sunday, next Friday-Saturday-Sunday. So this week we'll be living at the high school for rehearsals. I'm the official "page turner" for the pianist. I was to be playing bass but got the boot after they couldn't locate a drummer. Probably for the best, though, since I haven't actually played the bass in umpteen years. I was hoping it would be like riding a bike. I suppose I will still pull it out soon and give it a whirl. Need to start teaching my kids!

We are also busy working on a land-form project for the second grader, and decorations for the school dance next weekend. Anyone need a 7-foot tall ice cream soda? I'm also working on lots of book baskets to donate to the PTO raffle that is held in conjunction with the family dance. I have one finished so far, a Cam Jansen basket which turned out exceptionally cute. I also have the huge "Teacher's Favorite" book basket which has a copy of most of the teachers' favorite books in it. I hope that one does really well. Its costing me a fortune to put together!

Just finished up the Easter designs. Uploaded the pages last night and the email is going out on Saturday. I'm liking that Constant Contact. One less thing to have to do myself. Now I need to make some flyers to take around to the surrounding neighborhoods. I got a laser printer from the local Freecycle board over the weekend and just ordered a toner cartridge for it. That should dramatically help with the flyers...if it will work. The print was spotty and I'm hoping that the new toner cartridge will take care of it. It will be terrific if I can get a working laser printer for $30.

Still toying with the idea of an online newsletter. Any ideas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home